In the middle of winter wonderland: Olang
In addition to skiing, the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz holiday region around Olang is also ideal for many other winter activities such as ski touring, tobogganing, snowshoeing, winter hiking, and cross-country skiing. Those who are drawn to the wilderness will find numerous untracked slopes and untouched, icing-sugar forests along winter hiking trails as well as perfectly groomed cross-country trails and fast-paced toboggan runs in Val Pusteria/Pustertal.
Our winter tips
- Leisurely ski tour to Plan de Corones/Kronplatz (Pracken) with descent via the piste leading directly to Hotel Christoph
- Exhilarating, fantastically beautiful ski tour on Punta tre Dita/Dreifingerspitze
- Ski tour with a grandiose panoramic experience on Col Vallaccia/Flatschkofel
- Tobogganing on the longest natural toboggan run near Olang: Pista da Slittino Brunst/Brunstalm
- Tobogganing on the prepared track at Taistner Vorderalm
- Cross-country skiing from Welsberg-Taisten to Schmieden
- Cross country skiing on the Valle di Casies/Gsiesertal trail
- Hochnall snowshoe hike to the earth pyramids
- Panoramic snowshoe hike to Monte Dura/Durakopf
We would be happy to give you more personal tips for an unforgettable winter holiday around Olang.
A sauna session after a day in the snow works wonders
The sauna’s cosy warmth is simply too good to be true after a long day in the crystal-clear mountain air. No matter which accommodation you choose at Hotel Christoph, relaxing hours in our wellness area are always included.