Mountain biking, climbing, tennis, and more
Long live variety! The Plan de Corones/Kronplatz holiday region is not just a designated hiking area. Summer in Val Pusteria/Pustertal is much more: discover the legendary mountain surroundings from the saddle of your mountain or e-bike, balance over the lofty via ferratas of the Dolomites, stroll leisurely through the old town of Bruneck, swing your racket on our two in-house clay tennis courts, and so much more!
Our summer tips
- Top tip: this beautiful bike (or e-bike) tour is perfect for your first day of mountain biking: start by taking the Olang 1+2 cableway up to Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, descend by bike down to St. Vigil and Pederü, continue via Sennes in the direction of Cortina d'Ampezzo, and then it’s all downhill on the Passo Cimabanche/Gemärkpass back to Olang.
- Relaxed panoramic bike tour on the Val Pusteria/Pustertal cycle path (“Pusterbike”), which is only 500 metres away from Hotel Christoph.
- Panoramic mountain tour to Lago dei Colli Alti/Hochalpensee and Punta tre Dita/Dreifingerspitze
- Hike around Col Vallaccia/Flatschkofel in Fanes-Senes-Braies/Fanes-Sennes-Prags Nature Park
- Circular hike on our local mountain, Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
- Downhill freeride trail on Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
- Mountain or e-bike tour from Olang to Lago di Braies/Pragser Wildsee
- Round trip from/to Reischach with e-bike and mountain cableway via Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, Mitterolang, and Bruneck
- Leisurely family hike on the Olang alpine pasture circular trail
Olang and Val Pusteria/Pustertal have plenty more to offer. Contact us and we would be happy to help you choose the best activities.
Mountain biking Eldorado on Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
Six freeride trails and a skills park make Plan de Corones/Kronplatz a dream destination for mountain bikers in summer. From easy paths to difficult downhills, everything is here. And the best thing about Hotel Christoph? We are located right next to the cableway, which is the fastest route to exciting downhill fun. The Gassl trail even takes you from the summit of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz directly to Hotel Christoph, where you can swap your helmet for your towel and your knee pads for your swimwear and enjoy some well-deserved cooling off in our pool.